Call for papers
Emerging Corneal Technology
Edited by: Jorge L. Alió and Francisco Cavas
It is intended for the feature issue to reflect the considerable research activity and practitioner interest in innovative technology for corneal disease diagnosis, management, prevention and general exploration of novel approaches that appeal to clinical innovators and clinicians with special application to the current understanding of modern corneal surgery.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
• Modern new standards in corneal topography
• Innovations in corneal topography
• New indexes in corneal topography maps
• New indicators in the diagnosis of keratoconus
• Recent advances in corneal collagen crosslinking
• Corneal topography in atypical corneas
• Microscopy and anterior segment OCT for the diagnosis of corneal disease
• 3D bioprinted corneal tissue
• Corneal modelling
• Innovations in endothelial cell microscopy
You are welcome to submit your recent research as well as reviews on emerging corneal technology. All submissions are subject to the standard peer-review process as usual, and only articles that pass peer-review will be accepted for publication.
Please prepare your manuscript in accordance with the Instructions for Authors. To submit your manuscript, please go to the online submission system and indicate in your cover letter that you would like the article to be considered for the thematic series on Emerging Corneal Technology. The deadline for submission is June 30, 2019.
If you have any pre-submission queries, please contact editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.